Today we looked at these two forms to talk about the future. Do you remember the basic ideas?
- fixed plans and arrangements (on a diary, on your calendar...)
- plans that we intend to do / that we decide to do.
- or predictions based on evidence.
For further explanation, please click here to listen to a really nice BBC programme.
1. In the first part of the programme, they explain these general rules.
2. In the second part, they practise them with a foreign student: the teacher tries to arrange an English class with her. Click here to see her diary.
Finally, click here if you want to have a look at a written explanation.
Did you like it? There are more programmes here.