07/01/2008

Happy New Year presents

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break.

I would like to give you a couple of presents to start the year:

- The first is a fun website that can help you write stories in English. Click here to access the page: all you have to do is click on a story, follow the instructions and start creating!

- The second is an online game in which you have to find objects for your backpack and words for a secret journal. You will learn English and have fun at the same time!

See you tomorrow...

2 comments:

rafael said...

HI MY DEAR TEACHER: I AM GLAD I AM WORKING WITH YOUR PAGE AT PRESENT. IS FANTASTIC, ITS IS VERY HELPFUL AND IT HAS GOT EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR STUDENTS TO IMPROVE THEIRS KNOWLEDGES ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
YOU ARE A VERY NICE TEACHER AND I RELLY ENJOYED BEEN TEACHED BY YOU(TO BE TEACHED BY YOU) REGARDS FROM RAFAEL

Laura said...

Thanks Rafael! I'm glad you like it. Idea: why don't you copy down this paragraph you wrote and we have a look at it in class? The grammar might get better if we try... : )